Hanuman Chalisa In English with Meaning Fully Explained
We provide the Hanuman Chalisa in English. Also, in many languages. So, dear friends,
Shree Shree Shree Hanuman Chalisa
Hanuman Chalisa Doha
|| Shree Guru Charan Saroj Raj || Nij mane mukure sudhar ||
|| Varnao Raghuvar Vimal Jasu || Jo dayaku phal char ||
|| Budhi Hin Tanu Janike || Sumirau Pavan Kumar ||
|| Bal budhi Vidya dehu mohe || Harahu Kalesa Vikar ||
Also read, Hanuman Chalisa Chopai
 Jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar || Jai Kapis tihun lok ujagar
 Ram doot atulit bal dhama || Anjani-putra Pavan sut nama
 Mahavir Vikram Bajrangi || Kumati nivar sumati Ke sangi
 Kanchan varan viraj subesa || Kanan Kundal Kunchit Kesa
 Hath Vajra Aur Dhuvaja Viraje || Kandhe moonj janehu sajae
 Sankar suvan kesri Nandan || Tej pratap maha jag vandan
 Vidyavan guni ati chatur || Ram kaj karibe ko aatur
 Prabu charitra sunibe ko rasiya || Ram Lakhan Sita Man basiya
 Sukshma roop dhari Siyahi dikhava || Sukshma roop dhari Siyahi dikhava
 Bhima roop dhari asur sanghare || Ramachandra ke kaj sanvare
 Laye Sanjivani Lakhan Jiyaye || Shree Raghuvir Harashi ur laye
 Raghupati Kinhi bahut badai || Tum mam priye Bharat-hi sam bhai
 Sahas badan tumharo yash gaave || Us kahi Shripati kanth lagaave
 Sankadik Brahmadi Muneesa || Narad Sarad sahit Aheesa
 Yam Kuber Digpal Jahan te || Kavi kovid kahi sake kahan te
 Tum upkar Sugreevahin keenha || Ram milaye rajpad deenha
 Tumharo mantra Vibheeshan mana || Lankeshwar Bhaye Sub jag jana
Continue Reading The All Chopai Of Hanuman Chalisa In English
 Yug sahastra jojan par Bhanu || Leelyo tahi madhur phal janu
 Prabhu mudrika meli mukh mahee || Jaladhi langhi gaye achraj nahee
 Durgaam kaj jagat ke jete || Sugam anugraha tumhre tete
 Ram dware tum rakhvare || Hoat na agnya binu paisare
 Sub sukh lahai tumhari sarana || Tum rakshak kahu ko dar na
 Aapan tej samharo aapai || Teenhon lok hank te kanpai
 Bhoot pisach Nikat nahin aavai || Mahavir jab naam sunavai
 Nase rog harai sab peera || Japat nirantar Hanumant beera
 Sankat se Hanuman chudavai || Man Karam Vachan dyan jo lavai
 Sub par Ram tapasvee raja || Tin ke kaj sakal Tum saja
 Aur manorath jo koi lavai || Sohi amit jeevan phal pavai
 Charon Yug partap tumhara || Hai persidh jagat ujiyara
 Sadhu Sant ke tum Rakhware || Asur nikandan Ram dulhare
 Ashta sidhhi nav nidhi ke dhata || Us var deen Janki mata
 Ram rasayan tumhare pasa || Sada raho Raghupati ke dasa
 Tumhare bhajan Ram ko pavai || Janam janam ke dukh bisravai
 Anth kaal Raghuvir pur jayee || Jahan janam Hari-Bakht Kahayee
 Aur Devta Chit na dharehi || Hanumanth se hi sarve sukh karehi
 Sankat kate mite sab peera || Jo sumirai Hanumat Balbeera
 Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosahin || Kripa Karahu Gurudev ki nyahin
 Jo sat bar path kare kohi || Chutehi bandhi maha sukh hohi
 Jo yah padhe Hanuman Chalisa || Hoye siddhi sakhi Gaureesa
 Tulsidas sada hari chera || Keejai Das Hrdaye mein dera
Also, read the last Doha
|| Pavantnai Sankat Haran || Mangal Murti Roop ||
|| Ram Lakhan Sita Sahit || Hrdaye Basahu Sur Bhoop. ||
Some More Details of Hanuman Chalisa in English
- Author Details
- Meaning Of Hanuman Chalisa In English
- About Lord Hanuman and Lord Shree Ram
- Conclusion and Some Personal Experience.
Author Details: Tulsi Das(1532-1623)
Hanuman Chalisa was written by the great Indian Hindu Poet-Saint Tulsidas. He worked As a reformer and philosopher. He was a deep and great devotee of Lord Shree Ram also, Lord Hanuman. Tulsi Das Wrote Hanuman Chalisa to spread Hanuman’s nature and kindness also, devotedness. The World got some epic from Tulsi Das one of them is Ramacharitmanas most popular and Ramayana in the vernacular Awadhi language.
Meaning Of Hanuman Chalisa In English
First of all, read the meaning Of Doha. After
Meaning Of Doha
Cleansing the mirror of my mind and body with the dust from Shree Guru’s lotus feet. I affirm the glory of Shree Ram which present the four-fold fruits of life(Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha). Fully aware of the weakness of my intelligence I remember Jai Hanuman give me power and strength, Intelligence and true knowledge and relive from all blemishes that causing pain my entire life.
Read Full Meaning Of Chopai Of Hanuman Chalisa In English
- Victory to Jai Hanuman and you are the ocean of wisdom, You brighten all the three worlds(whole Universe) with your glory.
- You are the messenger of Shree Ram(To Sita ) you are also called by the names of Anjani Putra( Son of Anjana) and Pavana Suta ( Son of Lord Wind).
- With limbs of powerful as vajra (weapon of God Indra), you are strong and brave. Cure my bad mind with the associate of those with pure (Good) Mind.
- You are golden colored and you are Have beautiful Ear-rings in your ear and curly hairs.
- You carry in your hand a lightning bolt along with a victory flag (Kesari) and wear the sacred thread on your shoulder.
- You are the incarnation of Lord Shiva Giver of Joy and happiness to king Kesari, Your power of glory is revered by the whole Universe.
- You are supremely intelligent, fully honest and very clever, You are always eager to do all tasks given by Lord Shree Ram.
- You enjoy by listening to Shree Ram’s Story, Shree Ram Lakhan, and Sita stay in your heart.
- Assuming smallest form you appeared before Sita in Lanka, assuming the terrifying form you burnt and destroy Lanka.
- Assuming a terrible form you destroyed demons and you made Shree Ram’s mission easier.
- You brought sanjeevani mountain to save Lakshmana’s life, Shree Ram cheerfully embraced you with his heart full of joy.
- Shree Ram praised you very much saying you are as dear to me as my own brother Bharat.
- May a thousand serpents sing your glory, saying this… Shree Ram warmly hugged you.
- Sanaka, Brahma and other royal sages Narad, Saraswati and Adishesha (king of serpents).
Continue Reading The Chopai Meaning of Hanuman Chalisa in English
- Yama, Kubera, and Digapals offering homage to your glories, poets, and singers none can express your glory properly.
- You helped Sugreeva, you made him a friend with Shree Ram, which gave him his kingship back.
- Vibheeshana accepted your suggestion, he became the king of Lanka because of your advice this is known all over the universe.
- On your own you flew towards the sun, which is a distance of thousands of miles, thinking it to be a sweet fruit.
- Carrying the Shree Ram’s ring in your mouth, there is hardly any wonder that you easily jumped and flew over the ocean to Lanka.
- All difficult tasks of the world become light with your kind grace.
- Your the doorkeeper of Shree Ram’s kingdom, no one can enter it without your permission.
- Taking refuge in you one finds all Happiness, those you protect know no fear.
- You alone can withstand your own glory, Entire universe tremor at your roar.
- Ghosts, demons, and evil don’t can near when your name is heard o’Mahaveer!!
- All diseases, pain suffering disappear brave hanuman, by constant repetition of your name.
- Those who remember Jai Hanuman in thought, words, and deeds, with sincerity and faith, are rescued from all crises in life.
- Whoever takes refuge in Shree Ram, you make all their difficult tasks very easy.
- Whoever brings many of their wishes to you, obtains the fruits of the great life.
- Your glory fills the four ages (yugas), your greatness is very famous throughout the world.
- You are the guardian of saints and sages, the destroyer, of demons, the dear of Shree Ram.
- Sita blessed you with eight siddhis (powers) and nine nidhis (treasures).
- You have the sweet devotion to Shree Ram, may you always be a devotee of Shree Ram.
Read Completly all chopai of Hanuman Chalisa In English
- Singing your humans, one finds Shree Ram and removes the sufferings of many lives.
- At end of life one enters the divine abode of Shree Ram, thereafter in all future births, he is born as Shree Ram’s devotee.
- No need to think for any other god, the devotion of Jai Hanuman alone can give all happiness.
- Pain will be removed, all trouble will be gone, one who thinks and remembers Jai Hanuman.
- Victory to you – Jai Hanuman, Lord of senses, show merry on us as a guru does…
- One who read Hanuman Chalisa 100 times, is released from chains bondage and gains great happiness.
- All those who read this Hanuman Chalisa regularly gain success and happiness, Lord Shiva is the witness to this.
- Tulasi das is a humble devotee of Shree Ram, he prays, oh lord! You enshrine within my heart and soul.
Last Doha Meaning of Hanuman Chalisa In English
Oh! Son of the wind, remover of difficulties, along with Shree Ram, Lakshmanan and Sita reside in my heart Oh! King of Gods.
Watch The Hanuman Chalisa video in English Sub-title
About Lord Hanuman and Lord Shree am
As you know Tulsi Das wrote the Hanuman Chalisa. He is a great devotee of Lord Shree Ram. Also, as per Hinduism concept, Shree Ram is a part (incarnation) of Lord Bishnu. and Lord Hanuman is the part of Lord Shiva. Whereas Shree Ram was Born from The King Of Ajodhya Dasaratha. Hanuman was born from king Keshari and Mother Anjana.
Conclusion and Some Personal Experience of Hanuman Chalisa
Can someone fill the power of Hanuman Chalisa? if someone felt the magic and power of Hanuman Chalisa. Then please comment about your experience and if you want to know more about my experience. Then give more comment for more about Hanuman story Really this Hanuman Chalisa is very powerful and effective. Daily Read and Listen Once to know its power. if you don’t Understand The Hanuman Chalisa In English. then read in Other Language.
If you read the full Hanuman Chalisa In English. and if you have any doubt on Hanuman Chalisa then you can comment below for you doubt clearance and if you can’t read and understand The Hanuman Chalisa In English the check out Hanuman Chalisa in Other Language